For a pair of Senhheiser MKH8040 (cardioid). Coincident XY.
The two MKH8040 have to be screwed to the MZL connectors (without the MZX adapter).
The independant XY “Microphone” can be used externally for other applications.
The PIANI-2-8000-XY-F windshield consists of :
- Main cage and a two-axis swivel
- Suspension module with crossed isolators (PIA-OSIX6 module dedicated to this 8000 XY assembly)
- An “XY microphone” consisting of a support for 2 MZL connectors in XY configuration on one side and an XLR5M on the other. Detachable set
- A Binder chassis for 2 x detachable Binder (PIANI-CAB-2-DB) and a cable XLR5F to 2 Binder M 3b connectors.
- 3D primary fabric
- Fur: to be specified (FUR-LP: long hair; FUR-SP: short hair)
- Polycarbonate protective shell